My research interests lie in the area of algorithms, combinatorial optimization and computational complexity, with application in:
- Game Theory and Social Choice
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision
- October 2012 - now: permanent Research (CR2), CNRS, France.
- October 2009 - October 2012: Research Fellow, Division of Mathematical Sciences, School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
- April 2009 - September 2009: Reseach Fellow, Lehrstuhl für Informatik 1, Department of Computer Science, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany.
- Genuary 2009 - March 2009: Research Assistant, Lehrstuhl für Informatik 1, Department of Computer Science, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany.
- October 2005 - March 2009: Ph.D. Student, Department of Computer Science, University of L'Aquila, L'Aquila, Italy.
Recent Talks (video)
- Efficient computation of approximate pure Nash equilibria in congestion games.
- Dynamics in profit-sharing games.
|Phone (Office):||+33 (0) 9 70 44 74 42|
|Mobile (France):||+33 (0) 6 73 95 89 47|
|Mobile (Italy):||+39 388 4628047|